El Niño Rain Season
1. Property Inspection to prevent Flood and Water Damage
El Nino is around the corner so is the rainy season here in the San Francisco, Bay Area, many property owners are not prepared for the rain, and do not know the condition of their property, this Property inspection can safe you a lot of money and inconvenience. Get Prepared!
Rain is on its way. This service provides detailed inspection of your property:
- Exterior inspection
- Roof Inspection
- Crawlspace Inspection
- Determine if you are in a flood zone
- Written recommendations
Call in advance and schedule your inspection prior the Rain season. Check for Flood Insurance coverage with your agent.
2. Priority Service! Fast Respond to Water Damage Emergencies
By calling today and signing up for Priority Service, you are securing a fast service respond, meaning we will respond and prioritize loyal customers first, when the rain starts, we get over 120 phone calls a day for Water Damage emergencies in San Francisco, Bay Area, that volume causes delays up to 8 hours!
- With Priority Service we guarantee to be at your property within 2 hours!
- Sign up today, registration only takes 5 minutes or less.
- Talk to Valerie Today and find out if you are in a flood zone!
- If you are located in or around a flood zone, Priority Service will be a good fit for you,
- We handle insurance claims. Commercial and Residential. Insurance approved vendor.
3. For Government Institutions in San Francisco
Dryfast is a registered Small Business Enterprise, and Vendor for the city of San Francisco Certification # HRC021416296.
Get service Easier and Faster by choosing a pre-approved City of San Francisco Vendor.
Bids are prepared same day.